I read the free newspaper every morning on the way in to the office and about 99% of the time I read it from the back pages (except today as I did not want to be reminded of the humiliating performance last night). It dawned on me that I always look at stats. Whether it be a league table, shot on target, possession, money spent etc.. I’ll read it. I wonder if I could incorporate that with you guys that’s EVE related and not be too difficult to manage or cost loads of ISK… after a few moments I thought of something.
How about a frigate PVP league table?
I was thinking of doing it in mini-seasons, such as March – July. The winner during that period will receive 500mil ISK, 250mil for 2nd place and 100mil for third.
Much like the football leagues, it’s 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw and 0pts for a loss.
Conditions of engagement are:
- T1 frigate class only (no pirate or navy factions)
- No pod killing (pod killing will result in a -3pt reduction)
- No warping away (warping away will result in a -1pt reduction)
- No restrictions regarding modules, hardwiring and implants
- You may challenge players that are ±3 places of your position
To challenge, simply EVE mail the challenger and arrange. Killmail will have to be submitted to me for proof of engagement.
So what do you think?
If I get enough entrants, I’ll get the game going and create a separate tab on our webpage where you can see the league table.